Tuesday, July 8, 2014

complications

                   It seems today since i woke up, everything i once believed when i fell asleep has changed.We had a plan ,but some plans don't fall through i guess. I was suppose to go home back to a small town , and out of this big city , but nobody agrees with me now even though it was determined yesterday. I've gone to the same school for 3 years then we decided to move. ever since i came here i feel incomplete and over all depressed . its probably just homesickness, but I'm at such a young age were i shouldn't have to feel this way if i don't have to.  I know what your probably thinking I'm being over dramatic which in some cases is true but i am one of those people who fix what they don't like instead of trying to accept it ,cause i know what i like and i wont change my mind.


   I sound like a spoiled brat but I'm not. Its just i have social problems and I'm really hard to understand and fallow in a conversation unless you already know me. so i spent so much time invested in these people my friends who my relationships with i feel as i love them like my own family. and i know people move away from there friends all the time but i wont accept it i will fight it till i am home and I'm hanging with my friends and going to the high school i always wanted to go to .

 I'm sorta kinda venting right now but I'm just overly aggravated. The people around me just don't understand and i feel like I'm trying to explain algebra to a toddler there never gonna understand.now i sound like an overly emotional teenager, which i sorta am lol. its just there screwing with my feeling of relief and sadness when they keep saying we are and aren't  going home. its like what do i believe and i feel as I'm developing trust issues next cause that's just what i need now. ughhhh


So i guess my advice is fight for what you believe in ? Idk just do what makes you happy don't just sit around and accept it cause its easier , which is what i used to do. You only have one life so live it how you want. Its gonna be hard but i  the end its all wroth it. I still haven't got what i wanted but I'm not gonna stop trying and that's what i advise you to do to. Even if your situation is different . complications aren't meant to destroy the plan there only there for you to try harder.

lol..........xoxo..um me...whoever that may be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment